The newly-launched Chief Technology Officer-as-a-Service (CTOaaS) is initiated by the SMEs Go Digital programme, which will be the one-stop platform for SMEs to perform self-access on their digital readiness and digitalisation needs, search, compare digital solutions and also receive end-to-end digital consultancy support.
An initiative of
In support of
SMEs can engage consultants from appointed operators to help them assess and identify their digital needs.
- Analyse the digital readiness and status of the business
- Identify digital gaps for business enhancements
- Introduce training roadmaps and recommend suitable digital solutions from over 450 options
Upon selecting a suitable solution, SMEs can continue to engage consultants to further assist and manage the entire implementation of the digital project.
Any business entity that meets the following requirements will be eligible:
- Registered and operating in Singapore;
- Minimum of 30% local shareholding;
- Group sales turnover not more than S$100 million per annum, or group employment not more than 200 employees; and
- Have not taken up any CTO-as-a- Service digital consultancy services previously.
Key Takeaways for SMEs
- Access market-proven and cost-effective digital solutions
- Engage with digital consultants for in-depth advisory and project management services
- Learn about other SMEs that have successfully digitalised
- Receive recommendations of digital solutions based on business needs and profile
- Get comparisons of digital solutions by functions and costs.